• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
American_Patriot

The BEST RECIVING CORP!!!

This game was lost due to not effectively using the threats on the team. The run game became the focus and the QB was checking down before receivers even completey there routes. This is not a running team! This team has/ is and will be successful when they stick to passing. 

• Upvote 2

All I know is the Receiving Corp is not being utilized. This is the distinguishing factor between Winning and losing! Personally I think the QB hYpe needs to calm down... because it’s his receivers that got him there. He is surrounded by some of the best in the nation... why not use them. 

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

Just now, MeanGreenTexan said:

Rico even blocking punts!!

What else can he do?!?

no doubt...fine missed him in the endzone for an easy td...guyton, dropping passes like normal...lawrence made many catches tonight and helped...wrs aren't the issue

• Upvote 1

Mason has 1 flaw that he can help...hanging into the ball too long. It's been an issue from the beginning with him. But none of this is on him. Play calling is a dumpster fire. Been saying it all year, even in wins. It's predictable, it's high schoolish, and the opposition has it figured out to say the least. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Mason has 1 flaw that he can help...hanging into the ball too long. It's been an issue from the beginning with him. But none of this is on him. Play calling is a dumpster fire. Been saying it all year, even in wins. It's predictable, it's high schoolish, and the opposition has it figured out to say the least. 

That is very true. I’ve watch play calling where he should of went to the outside, but check down to a high percentage pass. Play calling is an issue, but the QB has to know his players and exploit there talent.

7 hours ago, THOR said:

no doubt...fine missed him in the endzone for an easy td...guyton, dropping passes like normal...lawrence made many catches tonight and helped...wrs aren't the issue

This needs to get resolved.  It has become normal this year and is having an impact on games.   If Guyton could be the Guyton of last year, it would give defenses more to worry about and open up the passing game further across the board. Until then, I’d tap the brakes on this thread title.  We aren’t complete. 

• Upvote 1