I would rather work..

TheNewEra

I was so hyped for FAU Thursday ,was gonna take off Friday & really enjoy Thursday night. Nah this team doesn’t deserve it, what an embarrassment. Up 28-0 and blow it. Coaching staff balls fall off and scared to have any aggression calling plays? 

• Upvote 10
  • Ray 1
  • Downvote 16

2 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

15,000 is generous.  Nobody that watched this abomination will make the extra effort to attend on a Thursday

I feel the same way. I took Friday off too. I don't think I can tske my non NT friends to watch. I was going to take a UCF and Troy fans but I'm not sure. They are already asking wtf happened. 

• Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, TheNewEra said:

I was so hyped for FAU Thursday ,was gonna take off Friday & really enjoy Thursday night. Nah this team doesn’t deserve it, what an embarrassment. Up 28-0 and blow it. Coaching staff balls fall off and scared to have any aggression calling plays? 

I've had an intern at work from UNT badgering me for my club tickets all year.  He's going to get his wish this week. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Venson said:

I will be there as well because I am not a fair weather fan. This was a complete debacle, but I am and will always be a UNT fan.

Lol I’m not a fair weather fan I’ll support UNT even at 0-12? But when your team blows a giant lead against a horrible team I’m not gonna go all out and waste money, time, & hangover on a Thursday night for them. You missed the whole point of my post. 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 2
  • Downvote 4

2 minutes ago, TheNewEra said:

Lol I’m not a fair weather fan I’ll support UNT even at 0-12? But when your team blows a giant lead against a horrible team I’m not gonna go all out and waste money, time, & hangover on a Thursday night for them. You missed the whole point of my post. 

No. I got your point. Let's just say we have a difference of opinion. Although they blew that lead, I still will spend my time and money to go watch them on Thursday. You choose not to do that and that is fine. Thank you for being a fan. I was not saying that you are not a fan, I was just saying I choose to spend time and money on them no matter what. Is it smart? Probably not, but at the end of the day, we all spend time, effort, and money on things that others may feel is not smart, but for the one spending it, as long as they enjoy it is all that matters.

• Upvote 1
  • Ray 1

I’ll be there Thursday.  It would appear that after our three losses with substantial leads, our coaching staff may be apprehensive to step on teams throats.  The let’s not hurt anyone’s feelings mentality, if that’s the case, has got to go.  Something is seriously wrong.  The play calling at times looks like we have a true freshman at QB and not Mason Fine.  The La Tech and UAB losses were bad enough, this one makes me want to throw up!  Right now I won’t be shocked if we limp into our bowl game at 7 and 5.  Prove me wrong.  

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, TheNewEra said:

I was taking off Friday also but not now. Not going to the game.

• Downvote 6