***OFFICIAL UNT vs. Old Dominion Game Thread***

Harry

1 minute ago, Cerebus said:

SL was very angry about that.   Angry at the refs.  Kept motioning that it was just spittle from them yelling at each other.

Since it was int he first half, KM won't have to sit out a half.

I saw that. He may have been arguing the second personal foul.  Bad way to end a great first half. Hopefully the team is able to reset and come out strong in the second half. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, El Paso Eagle said:

For those downvoting -- If this was done by a player on the other team you would have been pissed. Don't set standards if you're not willing to hold your own team to them.

You don't know it happened.  He and Littrell were upset and it's not like him to do this.  He's a levelheaded guy and I can't remember him getting as much as a personal foul let alone something like this. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

For those downvoting -- If this was done by a player on the other team you would have been pissed. Don't set standards if you're not willing to hold your own team to them.

Problem is that nobody knows what happened and I don't trust the CUSA refs to get anything right.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, meangreenlax said:

Yeah it def is important to factor in how bad the CUSA crews are.

But to get another personal foul on the way out of the game is inexcusable. 

Second PF was bad, but from the choppy feed it looked like he accidentally bumped the ref in his complaining.  I'm fine with this one being called.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Green Crazy said:

Second PF was bad, but from the choppy feed it looked like he accidentally bumped the ref in his complaining.  I'm fine with this one being called.

he never should have been in position to even touch the ref, that is inexcusable, besides that is where the coaches should argue on his behalf, he was already ejected, go to the locker room and let the coaches handle it.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

I know we’re ahead but it feels like the momentum has swung their way and we are letting the crowd get back in the game.  

Also the camera work has not improved in the second half.  Announcers are doing their best.

Why can’t we close out games like this though?

Just now, Harry said:

I know we’re ahead but it feels like the momentum has swung their way and we are letting the crowd get back in the game.  

Also the camera work has not improved in the second half.  Announcers are doing their best.

Why can’t we close out games like this though?

This game ended on that double penalty.  It's done.   Mark it. 

• Downvote 1