***OFFICIAL UNT vs. Old Dominion Game Thread***

Harry

1 minute ago, greenminer said:

I’m not sure about that. If you are thinking that every win plays into the positioning, then that’s making a leap that makes every game huge.

i think every game is huge in that sense, but am much more reserved about using the “big game” label

I can see your point. But, I consider this a big game.  Is it not important to come out and execute after a bye week when you've had additional time to prepare and heal up?  Also, we needed to come out and prove that we've learned from our mistakes in previous losses.  Instead, we are repeating them. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, El Paso Eagle said:

It seems we have no coach(s) or player(s) who are the type of leaders who can get this team fired up when things are going wrong

I disagree. Its not firing them up that is the problem. Rather there seems to be no-one who settles them down. Going for the fake from the 10 is the kind of thing the puts more oil in the fire.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mike Jackson said:

These second half meltdown are just disgusting.  Undisciplined penalties are just inexcusable.  This has to fixed next season if they are going to win CUSA.

Spitting then throwing a fit to get 15 yards plus s field goal shifted this game. I hope he is suspended the remainder of the season. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I am completely disgusted with the leadership of C-USA. Yes, ODU has an absolutely terrible broadcast, but it should at least be reliable. It is bad enough almost all of our conference games are relegated to streaming, but we can't even view the game now. Next time the athletic department asks me how they are doing, I will tell them they are doing a good job, except for when it comes to holding our conference leadership accountable. C-USA needs better leadership.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1