Game televised?

Ekhogue

This is the most screw balked coverage this year.  

You can no longer get ESPN3 through Spectrum (which is what I have), so I purchased ESPN+.   ESPN+ gets you ESPN+ exclusive games and “some” games carried by ESPN3.  For instance, I was able to get the SMU game in ESPN3 but not the UNT game.  

Watching someone else’s stream, the camera coverage, audio, and commentators all stink.  The commercial vs game audio volume issues are really annoying.  The cameras can’t seem to follow the ball. 

13 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

This is the most screw balked coverage this year.  

You can no longer get ESPN3 through Spectrum (which is what I have), so I purchased ESPN+.   ESPN+ gets you ESPN+ exclusive games and “some” games carried by ESPN3.  For instance, I was able to get the SMU game in ESPN3 but not the UNT game.  

Watching someone else’s stream, the camera coverage, audio, and commentators all stink.  The commercial vs game audio volume issues are really annoying.  The cameras can’t seem to follow the ball. 

Further adding to the inconsistencies of what you get with ESPN+, though you didn’t get the live ESPN3 stream of last night’s game, you do get the replay of it.