Game televised?

Ekhogue

Guys Sorry but not the most technology minded person. I purchased ESPN Plus I believe back in September for $4.95 which is suppose to give me Live Streaming. I use Google Chrome and I would get game connected to Flat Screen TV.

Is not ESPN 3 part of this package. If not can you tell me what I have to do to get game. We have Spectrum? Do I need to purchase Apple TV? Let me know . Thanks

3 minutes ago, Danish43 said:

Guys Sorry but not the most technology minded person. I purchased ESPN Plus I believe back in September for $4.95 which is suppose to give me Live Streaming. I use Google Chrome and I would get game connected to Flat Screen TV.

Is not ESPN 3 part of this package. If not can you tell me what I have to do to get game. We have Spectrum? Do I need to purchase Apple TV? Let me know . Thanks

Sadly enough nope, ESPn 3 and ESPN+ are two different things. They do essentially the same thing, but if something is on EPSN3 and you got ESPN+ you gotta pay the other subscription too, and vice versa. Also I think you cannot buy ESPN3 subscription as a standalone (but you can for ESPN+)

Edited by outoftown
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Danish43 said:

If your Spectrum subscription has ESPN, you should have access to ESPN3.  Using any streaming device, download the ESPN app, log into the ESPN app, and look for the game. I’m not sure about purchasing ESPN+ to access ESPN3, though.  Hope this helps...even a little.

Edited by Felozano
Added: log into the app
  • Thanks 1