• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
Wag Tag

Be there!

3 hours ago, Wag Tag said:

Next Thursday against FAU to celebrate one of UNT’s all time greatness players! GMG 

61520E08-52BA-48CB-9EF2-4B8A51D10371.jpeg

Seems  like they are giving us a phantom loss (7-3). 

Edited by CarmanSandiego

1 minute ago, CarmanSandiego said:

Are they predicting we lose?  Ugh.  Way to go DMN.  Way to screw up the headline. 

6 minutes ago, CarmanSandiego said:

image.png.ce790a881bdf01791a2d91b3b21f6c3b.png

Good lord... Does DMN have google? Maybe somebody needs to explain to the that a bye week is not a loss... 

4 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

I think they're still in denial about the SMU game.  Better give us another loss in the record just in case. 

Dang it! You beat me to this

• Upvote 1

Brett has made this mistake more than once this year in his articles.  He has corrected them when it was brought to his attention, but this is the first time I have seen it in print not online.

9 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

I think they're still in denial about the SMU game.  Better give us another loss in the record just in case. 

SMU game?  I don’t remember an SMU game.  I remember North Texas running through the playbook against a scout team in horsey helmets

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

If you wont show up for the game then show up for Mason Fine.  The guy set the record for passing yards and he deserves a warm welcome home.  

That stadium will be empty after that embarrassment yesterday. Thursday at 8:30 was going to be hard for people to swing but few will inconvenience themselves after watching UNT basically quit and be classless in doing so. (The spitting thing is so pathetic and really makes me disgusted along with the team quitting.) I honestly don't know if I will bother attending now.

They can sell the "be there for a record" stuff but most people don't care. Getting home from work, doing kid stuff or whatever, and rushing up to Denton on a cold night to let this team disappoint or anger you is a really tough sale. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

At this writing, I will be there. I was looking forward to seeing FAU receive a merciless beatdown as payback for last year. After yesterday, I fear the worst.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/11/2018 at 10:34 AM, Big Z said:

I’ll show up for the first half, then disappear after the second half...

I'm just hoping you don't spit on anyone.