Official ODU Game Score Prediction Thread

MeanGreenTexan

Bye week hopefully got our guys rested and re-focused.  A 10-win regular season is in sight.  Just need to execute down the stretch, and that starts this weekend in Norfolk.

ODU has that random win VS VATech, but other than that... they've been just terrible.

They've already lost bowl eligibility, so they have nothing left to play for.   This should make it very easy for us to come out early & punch them in the mouth to put this thing away quickly.

I REALLY HOPE we get to see Shanbour or one of the younger QBs play a little.

Offense rolls in this one, and the defense is fully-rested and ready to dominate.

This thing gets ugly quickly, like 21-3 in the 1st quarter, and ODU folds.

NT - 48
ODU - 10

• Lovely Take 1

I think we're in danger of looking ahead to the game on the fifteenth with the foul owls for some revenge, somewhat worried about the fast turnaround for that game, and not quite focused. Still, I believe in the Mean Green and they will be victorious at the end of the day this Saturday!

UNT                   49

Odiferous U      35

Edited by EagleMBA

Their QB isn't mobile which hurt us a little vs UAB and  he has thrown the majority of his INT's when they were at 3rd and Long. If we can keep ODU stopped up on the first two downs and force the QB to make plays on 3rd down, our secondary should be able to take full advantage. ODU allows 40 points a game and have given up a crazy amount in the 2nd qtr (99) so If we can get on em early and not let go we win this handily but I still worry about our 3rd qtr offense

UNT- 52

ODU-29