UCF

UNTLifer

7 hours ago, Christopher Walker said:

Wow. You're occasionally wrong, sure. But tonight you're flat wrong. Those unis are incredible.

Why? Because they have constellations on them? I get the area's history with the Space program, but I didn't think these uniforms looked good. Plus, I hate it when schools wear uniforms that barely incorporate their colors. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, GreenTexan13 said:

Perhaps UCF knows they looked awful.  There's no one picture provided that shows the entire uniform and neither does the reveal video.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Christopher Walker said:

Wow. You're occasionally wrong, sure. But tonight you're flat wrong. Those unis are incredible.

Your opinion vs. mine.  I dislike uniforms that when you turn on the game, you have no idea who is playing.  Cool nod to their past, bad delivery.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

2 hours ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

Why? Because they have constellations on them? I get the area's history with the Space program, but I didn't think these uniforms looked good. Plus, I hate it when schools wear uniforms that barely incorporate their colors. 

Winner.

• Lovely Take 1

They looked better in the promo terrible on the field - ugly in my opinion.  Remember the stupid bull the Stars dawned one year. I still have nightmares.

by the way, UCF not worthy of a playoff spot. They may get blown out in their NY6 bowl game too. This years team is above average but not the auburn beaters.

GMG

• Downvote 1

UCF is good, but I think the best G5s are Fresno, Utah St, and UAB (in that order). I think UCF is ahead of Boise for #4. UCF hasn't really impressed me and keeps "sneaking by". I'd actually like to see them against UAB as I think they'd fall. Fresno's D and Utah St's offense are scary good - one of those two deserve a shot at a big boy in a bowl game.

1 minute ago, MDH said:

UCF is good, but I think the best G5s are Fresno, Utah St, and UAB (in that order). I think UCF is ahead of Boise for #4. UCF hasn't really impressed me and keeps "sneaking by". I'd actually like to see them against UAB as I think they'd fall. Fresno's D and Utah St's offense are scary good - one of those two deserve a shot at a big boy in a bowl game.

Fresno St. will no-doubt get a shot against a Pac12 team.
I think UCF squeaks by because they are consistently taking each team's best shot every single week.   They are battle tested.  They are legit.