MTSU President Cancels Classes

Cerebus

5 hours ago, GreenTexan13 said:

I remember having a professor at UNT that cut class short and offered extra points on a test if we proved that went went to the football week night game. Forgot his name, but he got students to go. This topic just reminds of that. I love to hear when the staff help get students to attend school events.

Was it Dr.Neiswodomy?

He used to always give us extra credit for going to the game or knowing who the football team was playing that week. Needless to say, I think I was one of the few who actually got the extra credit. 😞

5 hours ago, Got5onIt said:

Was it Dr.Neiswodomy?

He used to always give us extra credit for going to the game or knowing who the football team was playing that week. Needless to say, I think I was one of the few who actually got the extra credit. 😞

I honestly cant remember, could be. I just thought it was respectable that he encouraged his class to go to the games. 

Anything to help get a crowd on a weeknight!

20 hours ago, 97and03 said:

I wasn't even aware MUTS offered classes.  Good for them!

200w.gif?cid=3640f6095bd9ff52795a734a6f5200w.gif?cid=3640f6095bd9ff52795a734a6f5200w.gif?cid=3640f6095bda00b0776d5877733

Popular Friday classes at MUTS ...how will the students catch up with the lost classroom time?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, GreenTexan13 said:

I honestly cant remember, could be. I just thought it was respectable that he encouraged his class to go to the games. 

Anything to help get a crowd on a weeknight!

If it was an ECON class it was likely him. I had it doubly good because I had Nieswadomy while Zach Muzzy was in class with me.