WEEK OFF

djohnnie

Do you think having the bye week coming so late in the year may have played a small part in the teams performance since week

4?  They haven't looked like the same team since. I could be totally off,  but a small part of me thinks a break after game 5 or 6 would have

been beneficial to the team. Your thoughts?

• Upvote 4

I think so. LaTech and UAB both had breaks somewhere along the line before playing us. You can allow guys to recover when you get that break. We will see how they play against ODU coming off the bye week. I expect to see them firing on all cylinders again after the first quarter against ODU. I think they will come out a little slow after having the bye week, but will get it going in the second and will cruise to the win.

• Upvote 2

On 10/28/2018 at 12:55 PM, Marty said:

I think the teams needs it. They’ve been going at it since early August. It gives Robinson, Nick Smith & Tauaalo extra time to heal. The offense may get their mojo back also as @southsideguy mentioned above.

I saw Tauaalo not in uniform Saturday but could of sworn I saw him start the game. What happen to him?