Blue Lot Sold Out

GreenN'walinsVet

16 minutes ago, GreenN'walinsVet said:

FYI, if you don’t already have a pass, they are not accepting payment at the entrances today.

Thank you for the update.  That was a very helpful post.  For those who had planned on parking in Blue I would suggest Fouts and cross the pedestrian bridge.

2 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

I think what you meant was "park on the street" not in the street. That threw some people off. 

Lifer you are so right. My comment brings back memories of my last year living in Mac Hall 1980-1981. I would tell my roommate "take off that light" before I went to sleep. Spanish was my first language and that is the way it is said. Unconsciously I would say it in English the way I said in Spanish which is not correct. "Turn off the light" 
I strongly believe write and learn English correctly before learning another language. People will disagree with me .
We butcher the Spanish language too by talking "Tex-Mex" in South Texas. Thanks for the head ups in correcting me.

3 hours ago, Danish43 said:

Lifer you are so right. My comment brings back memories of my last year living in Mac Hall 1980-1981. I would tell my roommate "take off that light" before I went to sleep. Spanish was my first language and that is the way it is said. Unconsciously I would say it in English the way I said in Spanish which is not correct. "Turn off the light" 
I strongly believe write and learn English correctly before learning another language. People will disagree with me .
We butcher the Spanish language too by talking "Tex-Mex" in South Texas. Thanks for the head ups in correcting me.

No worries, but now I am more confused.  Your name is Danish43. I pictured a blonde haired, blue eyed, fair skinned version of Patrick Cobbs and now you tell me Spanish is your first language. Ha ha. 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

No worries, but now I am more confused.  Your name is Danish43. I pictured a blonde haired, blue eyed, fair skinned version of Patrick Cobbs and now you tell me Spanish is your first language. Ha ha. 

To be fair, he still could be blonde with blue eyes, ya racist cracker. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

That parking situation and wait to get in is unreal.  People kept having to awkawardly turn around and head to another lot. Meanwhile us with the passes had to wait on their directional overlong conversations. 

Ughhhh

GMG

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, NM Green said:

That parking situation and wait to get in is unreal.  People kept having to awkawardly turn around and head to another lot. Meanwhile us with the passes had to wait on their directional overlong conversations. 

Ughhhh

GMG

Yeah, they need to hold them up, and wave through those of us who paid. 

17 minutes ago, kingwoodgreen said:

I kinda drove (and others) through the outbound lane instead of waiting in that line. They were not happy about it but scanned me in 5 seconds. It has to change 

This is what it's become for me.  No real practical choice but to blow past them and let them try to assert some authority (they don't). 

On 10/28/2018 at 11:18 PM, NM Green said:

Ughhhh

GMG

I arrived less than an hour before kickoff and had to wait behind 6 cars to get my pass scanned.  No big deal.  I came in from the Bonnie Brae entrance.  I guess the traffic must come in waves and I was one of the lucky ones.