Rice Game Attendance

GreenTexan13

Rice Game Attendance   

139 members have voted

1. 1. Homecoming weekend! What will it be numbers wise?

• 28,000-30,850
    • 24,000-28,000
    • 20,000-24,000
    • 16,000-20,000

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/28/2018 at 05:00 AM

Last Saturday against UAB was not what we all wanted.. But time to looking forward to rice and good ol' Homecoming. Traditionally Homecoming is the better attended home game. With the weather looking nice, homecoming, and a 6-2 record.. Will we break another attendance record? Perhaps our first sellout? 

Edited by GreenTexan13
  • Lovely Take 1

I'll be there with 8 other people coming from Amarillo. It's been a while, I'm looking forward to it. Also, my almost 5 year old is pumped for his first UNT game so hopefully the crowd is large and the atmosphere is exciting. 

• Upvote 4

We know who we have lost to and know/care about how that affects us in the CUSA standings. 

10 members of my family (pretty representative of the detached Denton crowd) are coming and this is what they have had to say.  

“North Texas looks pretty good for a change.  Didn’t you guys win a lot of games last season too?”  

We will have a very good crowd this Saturday...on par with SMU and La Tech.  JMO

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

I hate to admit it (old age) but I have been a UNT/NTSU fan for over 42 years now.  I have seen more hype but it was a long............. time ago, Hayden Fry and the SW Conference days.  We had good teams then as well and we could rock Fouts or Texas Stadium.  Apogee is sweet and it is Homecoming should be football weather and we have a Great Team.  I believe will have over 25,000.  It has been a strange year.  If you told me we would pound smu and arkansas and lose to latec and uab I would have called you a liar, well here we are!

BEAT RICE!!!

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, meangreenlax said:

Announced: 28,500

Actual: 25,000

Homecoming should be an automatic sellout with all the on campus kids. But it's easy to tailgate too hard and not make it in the door. Been there done that.

My Grandmother goes harder than todays youth. Kids today dont know how to Tailgate 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2