***OFFICIAL UNT vs. UAB GAME THREAD***

Harry

3 hours ago, mgfan said:

10 plus years of losing and not winning big games.  I know many have gone longer.  Congrats.  I'm spending my Saturdays else where.  Funny thing is I was ready to buy club seats before the la tech game. 

It is one thing to lose to a better team.  It is another to get out coached on several occasions. This team,  players, coaches,  whoever can't win big games.  Disagree if you want,  but look at the record in games where a lot is on the line.  

I had a very strongly and inappropriately worded response to this.   Please leave.  Your negativity is unwanted.

• Ray 2
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

The inevitable and very, very predictable, "If you would have told me after 8 games we would be 6-2 before the season started I would've taken it..." I see that's already being thrown around. So UNT of us to use. Curb stomped fan syndrome at its finest. 

Why is GH still employed. He is costing Littrell millions of future dollars. 

Like you have any fucking idea who called what play or made what call. You don't know.  You don't have a clue. And neither do I. I was disappointed with the play calling the second half.  I was most disappointed with the lack of execution and how the oline decided to stop playing. The whole second half was a shitshow but stop acting like you're so much better because you knew we'd lose and it's X or Y coaches fault.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 3
  • Downvote 2

5 hours ago, peanuts104 said:

Like you have any fucking idea who called what play or made what call. You don't know.  You don't have a clue. And neither do I. I was disappointed with the play calling the second half.  I was most disappointed with the lack of execution and how the oline decided to stop playing. The whole second half was a shitshow but stop acting like you're so much better because you knew we'd lose and it's X or Y coaches fault.

Lol dang bro....4 am rage posting. Almost commendable. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, mgfan said:

Not changing my screen name and I'll still follow the team. I'm just not spending 5 plus hours of Saturday and hard earned money to watch the game at Apogee.  Win a big game or conference championship then maybe. Same story of under performing for ten years doesn't cut it for me.  

Herein lies the problem. We are just now growing our donor and season ticket base after years of surviving on a threadbare budget, so the first sign of a problem is not when we need to jump ship.  We want IPFs, bigger weight rooms, fancy meeting and locker rooms, increased coaching budgets, etc... yet people want to complain and not support these items that make our program better. Can't have it both ways. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1