***OFFICIAL UNT vs. UAB GAME THREAD***

Harry

This is a joke.  Littrell and Graham can't win a big game.  Harrel sucks on the second half against teams that are above average.  Doen vote me all you want.  Not wasting my time with the Rice.  Not going to the crap bowl we will be going to.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 8

disappointing another choke job by the coaches, guess for GH his offensive stats are good for his resume. 

This game hurts more than the La Tech Game, as others said Littrell still has not won the important games: See Army Bowl Game, UTEP 2016, FAU, Troy 2017, La Tech, UAB 2018.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

This one is frustrating, it would be one thing if it was a close game and the one in the last few seconds. But we came out in the second half and decided to hand them the game. I'm going to need 24 hours to cool off. I remained positive after the LaTech loss, but this is a knife in the wound that was almost healed..

UAB is a good squad with a very good coach. It showed tonight.

We just aren’t there yet. These two CUSA losses come down to these other teams having physical defenses. 

As for Seth Littrell, right now, he appears to be fully following the Mike Leach path of being able to pound bad teams, but really physical defenses usually will stop the offense enough to keep you from winning big games. I really don’t know if that ever really changes because of their styles of coaching.

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mgfan said:

This is a joke.  Littrell and Graham can't win a big game.  Harrel sucks on the second half against teams that are above average.  Doen vote me all you want.  Not wasting my time with the Rice.  Not going to the crap bowl we will be going to.  

We lost a game so you won’t follow us anymore? 

• Thanks 1