TV

Ibleedgreen

1 hour ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Or how about our conference commissioner negotiate better during tv contract time rather than me calling my tv subscriber about a channel I don't have. Seems like the former would be far and away more beneficial to us, the program, university, and conference than the latter. 

Again, when the contract was negotiated the channel was available. Direct tv (att) pulled it at the start of the season. 

Edited by GreenN'walinsVet

6 hours ago, dmaxel said:

Pro tip: if you use Gmail for your email, you can create multiple email addresses based off of your existing one and all mail sent to it will still go to your regular inbox.

Example: your normal address is gmg@gmail.com. You can tell Sling/Fubo your address is gmg+sling@gmail.com, and you'll still get the emails sent to it (important since a lot require you to verify the address). Need another address for a new trial? Maybe use gmg+fubo@gmail.com next. Just add a "+whatever_here" before the @.

You can also add a “.” between letters. For example, g.mg@gmail.com and g.m.g@gmail.com will also go to your same inbox. 

6 hours ago, DeepGreen said:

Agree.  I counted 7 AAC games either televised on “big boy” TV and/or ESPN3 today.  I’ll get downvoted on this, but I’d rather 2-3 of our games televised on ESPN on a Thursday night.

Depends on the money the program/conference would receive for that.  If we get the program really cooking there is a possibility that at least on of DFW area broadcast channels we could get some road games on.

Edited by Mike Jackson

39 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

A04603EE-8439-4D00-A4B3-27AAF5D742AB.jpeg.e9b66d8653a90dfcc8b6da40075b73ce.jpeg

The wife is giving me $hit cause she’s able to stream her school Tarleton State’s game live, and it’s a perfect feed.

Rick

I am sure they are getting chump change for those streaming rights.  Are they event airing commercials with the stream?

Edited by Mike Jackson