MGN: NT at UAB Preview

aztecskin

That was a good read and I believe the score prediction is about right.  I went to Arkansa and what I witnessed there was just short of spectacular, particularly coming on the heals of the beat down given to smu and IW.  If the team can get to that level of intensity and focus we blow uab out of the stadium.  This team is  capable of doing that, but I would take a one point win!

BEAT uab

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Great analysis!  I have one question - aren't both teams basically the same players from last year?  If so, we did beat them (at home, and just barely, but still a win).  And, we've improved BIG time on the D side of the ball.  Therefore, shouldn't this be an easier game for us than the stats are suggesting?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Philip Ferguson said:

Great analysis!  I have one question - aren't both teams basically the same players from last year?  If so, we did beat them (at home, and just barely, but still a win).  And, we've improved BIG time on the D side of the ball.  Therefore, shouldn't this be an easier game for us than the stats are suggesting?

Well...that's true assuming they didn't improve, but I doubt that's the case.

• Upvote 1

I don’t know.  We were beating La Tech like a drum and that game was headed for a major blowout till we decided to start shooting ourselves to death with the decision to shut down the ground game and with fumble ninjas.  I still don’t think Tech is all that good.

And UAB’s defensive stats are built on some weak ass offenses.  

I just think if we play mistake free we win convincingly.

Rick 

• Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 2