Uniforms for UAB?

RiseUNT

Need to win in the NT throwbacks to exercise the demons or they will always be smu gray to me.

arkansas icy white reminds me of Texas and penn state. We should combine that with a whiteout for fau or at least arrive in the bowl game in those great unis. 

GMG

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

I've really softened on my uniform stance.  I'd prefer one helmet (either white or green) and basically two jerseys (a green and a white) and two pairs of pants. (green and white).  I also like the occasional alternative uniform (ex: retro and blackout).   Though some of the unis we wear may not be my favorites, you have to admit that even our worst look pretty good. 

I've come around to the fact that what I think doesn't matter.  If the actual people involved like them, then who am I to complain*?

*I reserve the right to complain if we start looking like Oregon, Okie St., Baylor, and maybe a few others.😀 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

I always hear people claim that this is important to the recruits and that the players love them, etc... but have never heard a recruit or player ever say a word about them.  Is this just speculation or is there some sort of verifiable proof?

Back on topic, not a fan of this look.  Our all whites, white with green helmets or green helmet, white shirt, green pants are my favorites.  I love the black accents but prefer our traditional colors.

I think the proof is in the fact that the athletic department is going to the time and expense of having multiple uniforms each season. Why would they go to the added expense if the department didn't believe there was a return on that investment?

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, adman said:

I think the proof is in the fact that the athletic department is going to the time and expense of having multiple uniforms each season. Why would they go to the added expense if the department didn't believe there was a return on that investment?

I coach HS football. I’m around the “typical” 17 year old college football recruit everyday. I promise you, kids care about uniforms, graphics, swag, gear, etc....

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/18/2018 at 7:58 AM, UNTcrazy727 said:

By far the worst uniform combo we've worn the last two years. It's giving flashbacks to one of the worst games in the McCarney era...

Image result for North Texas vs Indiana 2014

Again, I don't understand why we HAVE to wear a different combo every week. The unis we wore vs Arkansas and Liberty were awesome. No need to wear combos like this that don't work.  

Oh blessed Dajon, the forlorn Windmill™ of McCarney's discontent.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2