Green Globe Mailbag

BillySee58

What we should expect from Umoja Gibson this year after a quick start last year before his injury?  
He's had a year to sit and learn, now it's time to perform... what will we see?   Day 1 PG starter?  Or did the Duffy/Wooly explosion in the CBI pretty much entrench those two in the backcourt?

Larry Wise:  With a pretty deep guard rotation, what can we expect to see from Wise this year, if much?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Censored by Laurie said:

way to focus on the now.

ok. Why are the decision makers NT has NOW putting up this complete cupcake OOC schedule with no good home games (other than UTA maybe)?

What is the over-under for the rank of the strength of schedule for NT this season (I'd say if measured in RPI OOC SOS I would put it at 300th).

Edited by outoftown
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, outoftown said:

ok. Why are the decision makers NT has NOW putting up this complete cupcake OOC schedule with no good home games (other than UTA maybe)?

What is the over-under for the rank of the strength of schedule for NT this season (I'd say if measured in RPI OOC SOS I would put it at 300th).

Then stay consistent & don’t get excited with the rest of us when we head into conference play with only 3-4 losses & the team is confident they can win it all.  

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Then stay consistent & don’t get excited with the rest of us when we head into conference play with only 3-4 losses & the team is confident they can win it all.  

I just might indeed not be able to feel excited with 4 OOC losses as the scenario  😟

Edited by outoftown
  • Upvote 1

Here's another one, how do you see the point guard minutes playing out.  Obviously, Mac has stated that he needs to reduce the minutes they give Ryan.   Who do you see replacing him and how many minutes per game would be optimal?  Could they replace him with a better free throw shooter in key situations etc.