UAB Weather

Cerebus

15 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

It's early but forecast has chance of rain to be 80%.  That would hurt their crowd, but hurt our passing game more.  Hope it stays clear.  

I like how our running game is coming along.  Plus, if it hurts our passing game it sure won't help UABs.

1 hour ago, Matt from A700 said:

Anyone ever been to a UAB football game? I imagine it must already be tough to establish a ruccus environment when 20K isn't even a third of your stadium capacity.

Yeah, I’ve worked a couple of games there. It’s a horrible stadium to set up for TV. 

I’m predicting a low fan turnout. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, strikes said:

Luckily we have had some practice lately playing on a wet field. 

That’s exactly what I was thinking. Although UNT is a pass first team, we’ve played one game away in a downpour (@liberty) and won off the ground game. We’ve also played at home in wet conditions and won once we got the ground game going. Although I wouldn’t call rain an advantage for us because it almost always makes teams reluctant to throw, I would definitely say we have more experience playing in it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheColonyEagle said:

Glad you're making the trip. We lived there for a couple of  years, just moving back in March.

Birmingham is a great city. We miss it.

Thank you, looking forward to it as well.  I've never been to Birmingham before but i've been to Huntsville numerous times!  People there are always super friendly.

• Lovely Take 1