UAB

Big Z

UAB has 35+ RS seniors.  A ton of RS juniors as well.  They received special wavers when they started up the program so some of them are 24 or 25.  Grown men. 

There will likely be a big drop off next year, but this year they are likely the toughest team we will face.  They easily handled LaTech 28-7.

No doubt we are the best offense they have seen.  Offense needs to play lights out.  

On 10/14/2018 at 4:57 AM, UNT 90 Grad said:

Weird situation, but until LA Tech loses another conference game, we need to win out AND we then need UAB to win out after next week’s game so that there will be a 3-way tie for 1st in CUSA West.  That’s our best shot at getting into the conference championship game.  

LA Tech isn't unbeatable. I don't think we should be worried about them winning out. There have been a lot of surprising results already in C-USA play. So UTEP may surprise LA Tech next week like they did us. Just beating UAB would be huge for us.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, meangreen2016 said:

Reading this, UAB is going to be jacked up on Saturday. This is their version of what UNT vs La Tech was for us. Should be a good game with an awesome atmosphere. That being said it would be awesome if UNT just completely dominated them. 

I'd take a 30-31 nail-biter win.

Folks who keep saying "I don't see why people think UAB are good":
2k60d5.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1