• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

UNT 90 Grad

Plug for Alumni Pavilion for Southern Miss Game

That’s awesome. I’ll have to check that out. Tomorrow they’re honoring UNT’s Emergency Management Alums on the field and we all can also access the Alumni Pavillion if we didn’t already. 

• Ray 1

How do they verify you are an alum or do they just take your word for it? Been curious every time I walk by at games.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, strikes said:

How do they verify you are an alum or do they just take your word for it? Been curious every time I walk by at games.

It's been a minute, but if I remember, they have a list at the door. 

Edit for clarification:  It's not for universal all alumni.  It's for members of the alumni association.  Ten dollars at the door if you're not a member. 

Edited by oldguystudent
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

It's been a minute, but if I remember, they have a list at the door. 

Edit for clarification:  It's not for universal all alumni.  It's for members of the alumni association.  Ten dollars at the door if you're not a member. 

Ah gotcha, thanks! Seemed like a pretty cool place when I walked by before the La Tech game.

11 minutes ago, strikes said:

Ah gotcha, thanks! Seemed like a pretty cool place when I walked by before the La Tech game.

You should check it out.  Your $10 gets you a meal inside as well.  They have iPads that they use to look you up by name if you are a member.  (Note a single annual membership is only $40.)

14 hours ago, strikes said:

If you are an active alumni member, show your card or give name for them look up in system. If you are not an active alumni member, it is only $10/person and the restrooms are worth that for sure!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, gmg147 said:

If you are an active alumni member, show your card or give name for them look up in system. If you are not an active alumni member, it is only $10/person and the restrooms are worth that for sure!

The BUC-EE’S of The Hill?

Edited by UNT 90 Grad

Band performance cancelled.  During sound check, water started flooding into the pavilion.   Not a dry spot to set up with working outlets in here.  

Being located next to the Hill is a real challenge for that facility in excessive rain. It drains down the hill into the Pavilion patio and floor.

7 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

The BUC-EE’S of The Hill?

Haha. Beats the hell out of the porta-potties on the hill and at Fouts

4 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

While the price seems to have inexplicably skyrocketed, allow me to introduce you to your new best friend.

I've yet to have my clear bag actually checked, especially using the Hub Club entrance.  I may or may not have snuck minis in a few times just in the clear bag.