Weather & Attendance for Southern Miss Game

GreenTexan13

13 minutes ago, GreenTexan13 said:

I sure hope you're right, the forecast keeps looking miserable. Still plenty of time before Saturday though!

image.png.13f621a8e286ba787667885dbdb1c73f.png

Whoa! I was gonna call BS on your weather source, because I checked mine this morning at it was at 30%. I held my tongue and rechecked my source...it is now at 90%! Guess I'll gas up the jet ski and pack the inflatable raft.  BUT, I will be there.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, EagleMBA said:

Whoa! I was gonna call BS on your weather source, because I checked mine this morning at it was at 30%. I held my tongue and rechecked my source...it is now at 90%! Guess I'll gas up the jet ski and pack the inflatable raft.  BUT, I will be there.

Lol, I'm just searching off the weather channel's app. Rain is not to big of a deal, if there is thunderstorms.. That sucks because it delays the game. It's only Wednesday though, plenty of time for change in the forecast!

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1

Really wanted to go to this one, but with the lightning threat, I don't want to spend my whole day out there. Wife and I have to make it to her dad's 50th on Saturday night too. 

Have fun to all that are going!

• Ray 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 4

21 minutes ago, Marty said:

I sat in the deluge in 1996 when Nevada came to town and the MTSU game at Apogee when Lance Dunbar broke the rushing record. Needless to say, I'll be there tomorrow.

why did you skip the ohio rainstorm and wky rain/freezing sleet games at fouts???  slacker!

3 hours ago, Marty said:

and the MTSU game at Apogee when Lance Dunbar broke the rushing record. Needless to say, I'll be there tomorrow.

That MTSU game was one of the best! Other than the band, the stands were empty. We absolutely murdered MTSU. Had a great time tailgating and celebrating in that rain that day/night!

• Upvote 1