2019 Commits: Week 6 (10/5) Results

UNTLifer

Gabriel Murphy (Dallas Bishop Lynch): 10/5 vs. FW Nolan, W 48-28, 15 tackles, 3 TFL's, .5 sack

Grayson Murphy (Dallas Bishop Lynch): 10/5 vs. FW Nolan, W 48-28, 9 tackles, 1.5 sacks

Garrison Johnson (Manvel): 10/5 vs Houston Madison, W 63-6, 13 rushes for 76 yards and 2 TD’s, 1 sack for a 6 yard loss.

Deshawn Gaddie (Arlington Lamar): 10/5 @ Trimble Tech, W 56-0, 2 assist/2 total tackles, 1 TFL, 1 Int., 1 Blocked FG,  

Kenneth Dotson (Houston Lamar): 10/5 vs. Houston Westside, W 41-10, Injured and has not played since the season opener.

Damon Ward (Beaumont West Brook): 10/5 vs. Beaumont United, W 45-10, 2 catches for 33 yards.

Asher Alberding (Houston Clear Lake): 10/5 @ Alvin, W 63-14, no offensive stats; 5 tackles & 2 TFL's.

Kealon Jackson (Pearland Shadow Creek): 10/5 @ Texas City, W 59-0, 5 rec. for 67 yards & 1 TD, 1 PR for 15 yards, 2 FC

Jevin Murray (Pearland Shadow Creek):  10/5 @ Texas City, 59-0, 2 solo tackles & 1 PD  

Will Kuehne (Owasso, OK): 10/5 vs. Norman North, W 38-7, 17 for 28 passing for 223 yards and 1 TD, 8 rushes for 44 yards.

Oscar Addaway (North Little Rock):  10/5 vs. Fort Smith Southside, W 49-27, 19 carries for 144 yards and 2 TD's,

Taylor Jacobs (South Grand Prairie): 10/5 BYE

Dorian Morris (Mesquite Poteet): 10/5 vs. Sherman, W 29-13, no stats, possible DNP.

Daxton Byers (Deer Creek): 10/5 vs. Del City, L 35-6, no stats.

John Brunner (Brock): 10/5 @ Bowie, W 31-13, no stats available.

Chris Cassidy (Angelton): 10/5 vs. Fort Bend Hightower, W 14-13, 238 total yards

Deonte Simpson (Beaumont West Brook): 10/5 vs. Beaumont United, W 45-10, 1 rush for 2 yards, 1 rec. for 30 yards. 1 PR for no yards.

Demeco Roland (Broken Arrow): 10/5 va. OKC Westmoore, W 69-10, no ind. stats, held Westmoore to 257 total yards.                                                                                    

Jimmy Walker (Lutheran North, Houston): 10/5 vs. Frassati Catholic, W 25-7, no stats available.

Kevin Wood (Converse Judson): 10/5 BYE

Leandre Davis (Rosenbery Terry): 10/5 vs. Richmond Foster, L 31-7, no stats but is playing both ways.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Graddean said:

Addaway recovered a fumble in the end zone for a TD.  Offensive starters were being pulled before halftime.

Thanks.  I looked for an article in the Arkansas Democrat but could only find the score.

39 minutes ago, NorthTexan95 said:

Garrison Johnson won't have much mileage on him when he hits campus.  It seems most weeks he just gets a few carries before they blowout the other team. 

I'm really thinking Johnson is going to step in and be a workhorse, day 1.

The only variable is how he handles the competition step-up.   Will he get frustrated that he no-longer dominates & not be able to handle it?   If he's able to get over that mental hurdle, and just grind, the sky's the limit for him here...   Like Lance/Pat numbers.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Censored by Laurie said:

there's only one listed at the top. I saw next week's though and you have both. 

My copy and paste game had gone south. I will reset and at the end of the day be the most excited poster in the future. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Censored by Laurie said:

there's only one listed at the top. I saw next week's though and you have both. 

Oh, and regarding your "signature" line, there is proof to support what is stated there while there was no proof in the event that caused you to post that.

Yep, but something tells me this is the wrong thread and even if it ended up in the correct one, it would eventually go nowhere, so I'll just leave it at that with one comment.

Does it bother you that some may take offense to that signature line?

• Lovely Take 1

7 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Does it bother you that some may take offense to that signature line?

it bothers me deeply that some people are only offended for the very wrong reasons. 

but, I guess this generation of snowflakes will always find something to be offended about. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1