Heads Roll in Norman After Loss to UT

UNTLifer

I think the top 2 play in jerryworld in December. Any other big 12 teams bore me but these two that game those storylines could peak my interest.  Outside of that it’s SEC SEC SEC for drama. 

Min also intrigued by what Fresno is doing and Oregon needs to keep coming back. I like select programs in these conferences. 

GMG

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

39 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

the hazards of playing in the P5 world, one loss can cost you a job.

According to reports, Stoops came in at halftime on a tirade & argued with some of his players to the point of at least one of them (Bolton) walking out of the locker-room, quitting, right then and there.  

I think Riley's decision was likely more about player mgmt than Stoops' coaching ability.
Ruffin McNeil is likely an upgrade anyway.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

The problem is winning is that fans are never satisfied.. they want more ... Maybe he deserved to be fired .. don't know ... but they think they need to blame someone. They sure gave up a lot of points. 

1 hour ago, VideoEagle said:

I'll bet some of our fans are so paranoid about losing SL they think OU might hire him as their Defensive Coordinator! 

I didn't "think" that specifically but it did cross my mind I must admit that they could hire him in some capacity lol...