Seth Post Game Comments (Hint: He's not happy)

NorthTexan95

4 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

Would you be happy after a game you won by 3, should have won by 30, and you’re getting the Captain Obvious questions thrown at you?

Nope I wouldn't. Didn't say that I couldn't understand. But I did have to chuckle at his face when he really wanted to leave and vito asked yet another question. 😁

Also I don't talk as much about mental toughness.

Edited by outoftown
  • Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, greenminer said:

His body language is much different. Lots of the same lingo, though.

I thought the lingo was much different. When Veto asked something like "Are you proud how your team bounced back from the loss last week" Seth replied, "I'm proud they won".   He was not proud in how they played.  He also began by saying the offense was putrid in the first half.  I think Seth was very blunt in his comments.  

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 2

@NorthTexan95 "putrid offense" is definitely new.

I just see his body language: someone that doesn't want to be there, eye contact is dodgy, pissed...probably very pissed.  But he has always struck me as someone who doesn't want to throw individuals under the bus and/or pass the buck, so he keeps it to the old cliches "I'm proud of...", "at the end of the day...", etc.

• Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 1

22 hours ago, greenminer said:

@NorthTexan95 "putrid offense" is definitely new.

I just see his body language: someone that doesn't want to be there, eye contact is dodgy, pissed...probably very pissed.  But he has always struck me as someone who doesn't want to throw individuals under the bus and/or pass the buck, so he keeps it to the old cliches "I'm proud of...", "at the end of the day...", etc.

There was a moment in the LaTech post-game presser that struck the same way as well. He was answering a question about Hambone wearing 75, and it seemed like he was about to play into the AD's marketing staff wanting things that way, caught himself, and said, "no, I shouldn't say that." Took a beat, and gave again one of his go-to platitudes.

• Upvote 1
  • Ray 1

23 hours ago, All About UNT said:

Maybe also not interview him next to someone beating on a freaking drum. That was like nails on the chalkboard

seriously, with the way it was progressing, i thought Littrell's head was going to explode at the end.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

2 hours ago, Christopher Walker said:

There was a moment in the LaTech post-game presser that struck the same way as well. He was answering a question about Hambone wearing 75, and it seemed like he was about to play into the AD's marketing staff wanting things that way, caught himself, and said, "no, I shouldn't say that." Took a beat, and gave again one of his go-to platitudes.

Yep! -- He started saying "Well, you would have to ask the---" then cut himself off. 

Also, yeah the road press conferences locations are just some tunnel where they can find a spot. Kind of lame but whatever. 

• Upvote 1