‘20 WR Daniel Jackson - Cibolo Steele

97and03

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Three-star 2020 Steele High (TX) Daniel Jackson picked up an offer from USC on Tuesday. 

The 6-foot-1, 190-pound Jackson is rated the No. 782 overall prospect, the No. 139 wide receiver and the No. 103 overall prospect in Texas, according to the 247Sports Composite. He's higher in the 247Sports rankings at No. 504 overall and the No. 90 wide receiver. Jackson also boasts offers from Arizona, Syracuse, Arizona State, Indiana, North Carolina and North Texas among others. 

read more:  https://247sports.com/college/usc/Article/Daniel-Jackson-Steele-USC-football-recruiting-2020-offers--132047579/

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Commits to Iowa State

I don't blame him. Their fans are fanatic. You can see Iowa State stuff all over this area. I went to both the KU-Iowa State football game and the Big 12 Championship basketball game and they flooded both with the majority of the attendance. Want to know how you can tell if someone went to Iowa State? They'll tell you.  

• Eye Roll 1

2 hours ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

I don't blame him. Their fans are fanatic. You can see Iowa State stuff all over this area. I went to both the KU-Iowa State football game and the Big 12 Championship basketball game and they flooded both with the majority of the attendance. Want to know how you can tell if someone went to Iowa State? They'll tell you.  

386D8C31-024F-4425-9522-5A993654FF64.jpeg

• Haha 3