Official UTEP Game Score Prediction Thread

MeanGreenTexan

8 hours ago, GreenTexan13 said:

We blow out Arkansas and squeak by UTEP. I'm not sure this roller coaster would be safe to ride. 

Texas squeaked by Tulsa and then blew out USC so we are just doing the reverse. We are NOT at 100% right now and would not blow out Arkansas in the same fashion with the injuries we are faced with now. Easly is gone, Mason was clearly hobbled out there pretty severely and Kemon likely won’t be good to go either. Mason will be a sitting duck back there if they bring any sort of pressure because of his injury-based lack of mobility.

1 hour ago, Cr1028 said:

Texas squeaked by Tulsa and then blew out USC so we are just doing the reverse. We are NOT at 100% right now and would not blow out Arkansas in the same fashion with the injuries we are faced with now. Easly is gone, Mason was clearly hobbled out there pretty severely and Kemon likely won’t be good to go either. Mason will be a sitting duck back there if they bring any sort of pressure because of his injury-based lack of mobility.

UTEP hasn't won a football game since 2016 and got embarrassed by Northern Arizona. I get what you're saying though.. 

I'd be lying to say that I'm not a tad bit nervous of this game. But that is football, and I'm glad you still picked the good guys to win in your prediction.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, UNTexas said:

32-24 UNT

Edit: for the million down votes coming, Tennessee only scored 24, UTSA scored 30, and they are improving. They have curbed stomped us in EP the last couple times too.

Umm both pro style run game offenses.  Just saying. 

On 10/3/2018 at 10:52 AM, Cr1028 said:

24-17 good guys win a squeaker. We are banged up and they are hungry. I think the coaches do just enough to win but don’t pour it on

On 10/3/2018 at 11:07 AM, MeanGreenTexan said:

We're in BIG TROUBLE if your prediction is true.

On 10/3/2018 at 11:17 AM, GreenTexan13 said:

We blow out Arkansas and squeak by UTEP. I'm not sure this roller coaster would be safe to ride. 

Even I didn’t guess how close this game would truly end. Hopefully we regain focus at home next week.