Official UTEP Game Score Prediction Thread

MeanGreenTexan

Well...  dang.

There goes the undefeated season.

Time to reset and look West to El Paso where the Miners are (and have been) reeling.

There's really no way around it, this game is going to get ugly quickly.  There are going to be frustrations upon frustrations taken out on poor UTEP.
NT will come out focused, and ready.   Backups will come in during the 3rd quarter.  They'll know they need to produce as well.  The points will continue to pour on.

NT: 59
UTEP: 20

10 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

You mean it might have been a little too early to bad talk CUSA and demand the B12 make room for us?  

"Next Steps" was that thread title.   C-USA cannot be our final resting place.
No one (at least, that I saw) demanded Big12 make room for us, but if we can put ourselves in a good position over the next couple of years, we could re-align with the Big12 "leftovers".

And (can't believe I have to say this) YES, despite last week's loss, that could still occur.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Yeah, I understand.

Just be aware that UTEP lost to Northern Arizona, 30-10.  That's NORTHERN ARIZONA, the FCS school, not Arizona or Arizona State.

NAU can wreck a schedule in more than one way apparently 

• Haha 1