Question

RiseUNT

3 hours ago, Moobs said:

As other schools bring in more commits and fill their classes, we may drop down the list a bit. But I think we’ve got a top 3 CUSA recruiting class and I won’t be surprised if we stay in first. 

agree 100%

3 hours ago, Moobs said:

As other schools bring in more commits and fill their classes, we may drop down the list a bit. But I think we’ve got a top 3 CUSA recruiting class and I won’t be surprised if we stay in first. 

All of the other schools are going to need a 4* or 2 to leapfrog us once they fill up.

The only school besides us with an average recruit rating over 82 is FAU.  They're likely the only one who will/could catch up, but as of now, they only have 6 commits, unless they have some stealth stuff going on.

41 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

All of the other schools are going to need a 4* or 2 to leapfrog us once they fill up.

The only school besides us with an average recruit rating over 82 is FAU.  They're likely the only one who will/could catch up, but as of now, they only have 6 commits, unless they have some stealth stuff going on.

Exactly. I think FAU was waiting for a magical season to pull in some big time recruits. However FAU might not even have a good season. 

9 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

It’s Lane Kiffin. Of course there is stealth stuff going on. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Moobs said:

In 2018, or current ranking would place is 8th in C-USA. In 2017, we'd finish 3rd. It really will be based on how well the other teams do. I highly doubt we see the #1 ranking stick by the end of the season.