Ticket Sales for USM, 10-13, Going Fast

UNTLifer

https://ev7.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AATHLETICS%3AFB18%3AFB04%3A&linkID=unt-athletics&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=appList&appCode=&groupCode=FBH&cgc=

Interesting enough.  It's true!  The ticket site showed more available for the La Tech game only a week out.  

Edited by HoustonEagle

5 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

And it’s a breast cancer awareness game as well.  

1 hour ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

My sister is a breast cancer survivor.  She has a shirt that says “YES, THEY’RE FAKE. THE REAL ONES TRIED TO KILL ME!”

By the way, check out her band, The Breast Cancer Can Stick It Band, playing at the Alumni Pavillion before the Southern Miss game. 

https://www.facebook.com/thebreastcancercanstickitband/

Thats awsome! My grandmother and Aunt are also Survivors as well. It takes a strong woman to fight to good fight and come away with the win. God Bless her

Is "Champions Weekend" geared more towards Breast Cancer Awareness?

3 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Save the Ta-Ta's!

Luckily, my immediate family has not experienced anyone getting this terrible disease, but I have a number of good friends that have both survived and died.

By the way, the comment above is actually an organization dedicated to research and support.

https://savethetatas.org/get-involved/

14 minutes ago, DentonLurker said:

Did you read the note at the bottom? You do realize this is not the main ticket site, right?

Nah I figured the UNT athletic dept owned ticketmaster and that's where we only buy our tickets... Lol

On a side note, I'm in no way shape or form knowledgeable on how ticket sales work. But checking Mean Green Sports website, there still a lot to be picked from. But we are still a week out.

Edited by GreenTexan13

Can't wait to see what the conference championship sales look like. I hear Ruston is nice that time of year.

(Come on, ya'll can see the comedy in that!!!??? With our luck we will probably be 11-1 then and it's gonna suck for us. At least we won the West last year and we only have to play FAU once this year.)

• Downvote 6

1 hour ago, meangreanmick said:

I didn’t say it was unexpected, but the point of this thread was the tickets are almost gone, which doesn’t appear to be true.  

The point was that there is still excitement and sales are going good, not that they were almost gone.  Based on that, it is recommended that you get tickets now or you will be picking through the leftovers.