A Challenge To Every One Of You

FirefightnRick

YES! I just posted something similar trying to encourage everyone on here to be good fans and push others to come to games. Reppin’ mean green gear is another way! One loss doesn’t mean we stop growing as a fan base. It’s still good football (some of the best in Texas currently) and people will take notice. We should be proud. GMG

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, DeepGreen said:

That picture of FF Rick.  You look like one "badass" mother......

I always think of Rick on the Fourth when I'm shopping for my favorite fireworks...

One_Bad_Mother_4bace534b8f62__74817.1372213601_1280_1280.png.d4048b3accebfecc3cfcc0933671bb20.png

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, drex said:

Had an old guy approach me at the barber shop and tell me how much he enjoyed seeing the Peter Pan play.  I was wearing my North Texas t-shirt at the time.

Got mine on now.  

And yes, drex, Peter Pan Fake Fair Catch is still in some people’s heads. I’m not sure we’ll know how that one play introduced so many to know who North Texas is.  

Unrelated, but the Razorbacks playing the Aggies so close will help UNT’s RPI.  Down the road bowl officials would I’m sure look at that for a Mean Green football team with.....ONLY 1 LOSS!

Have you voted for Mason Fine today in the Davy O’Brien poll?  FWIW, me’thinks we’ve closed some of the gap between him & the UCF QB. 

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Felozano said:

I'm wearing mine.  Got ragged on by an Arkansas fan, "You guys finally lost!"  All in good spirits.   People are paying attention to UNT.  

i got a few of those at work myself today on a couple of conference calls, from other guys in different parts of the county.  Losing sucks, but losing one after you've whipped ass 4 times, actually makes headlines....Publicity baby...

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

Wear your Mean Green to work every day this week.  

D494AABA-58A9-41E2-B996-116CD59A90F3.png.dfb88f85b38d118ea45ab8407d304bfb.png

Dont let a little setback kill your spirit.  Show your fortitude and let those around you know how damn proud you are of this team.

Rick

Agreed.  @FirefightnRick, you get extra points if you cover up the FW Longhorn with the SOW!

• Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

Wear your Mean Green to work every day this week.  

D494AABA-58A9-41E2-B996-116CD59A90F3.png.dfb88f85b38d118ea45ab8407d304bfb.png

Dont let a little setback kill your spirit.  Show your fortitude and let those around you know how damn proud you are of this team.

Rick

Challenge declined... This loss doesnt change how I feel about this team or my university. I have tons of NT stuff on my desk... ppl know how I feel.  So, they know a loss doesnt kill my spirit.  

Fight on!

Go MEAN GREEN!

BEAT UTEP!

• Downvote 3