DRC: UNT evaluating injured players

Brett Vito

On 9/30/2018 at 2:14 PM, Andrew said:

Does I bother anybody else that Seth doesn’t comment on injuries? I would love an open and honest coach that tells the team business to its fan base who donates to his salary. It always feels like the government trying to deal under the table and keep us in the dark even though our tax dollars pay their salaries. Keep the people who pay your salary and keep this team afloat in the loop. 

A college coach primary goal is to win football  games. Their future, players future and University requires them to win  for the benefit of all shareholders. NCAA does not require that information concerning injuries be released.  A coach would not want to allow next weeks opponent's game plan to improve due to an injury report. I assure you most, if not all ncaa coaches do the same thing because they want to control all they can for both the mental and physical side of the game.. Seth wants to win, we want Seth to win hence we should allow him all the control he can to win next weeks game.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/30/2018 at 2:14 PM, Andrew said:

Does I bother anybody else that Seth doesn’t comment on injuries? I would love an open and honest coach that tells the team business to its fan base who donates to his salary. It always feels like the government trying to deal under the table and keep us in the dark even though our tax dollars pay their salaries. Keep the people who pay your salary and keep this team afloat in the loop. 

nope, you or I don't need to know.  Good for him.  He is protecting his kids from a ton of questions they are probably not prepared to answer anyway.  I have no problem with him keeping that information private as it is not a need to know for anyone outside of the athletic training staff and coaches.  

• Upvote 4
  • Ray 1