BEIN Sports Free Stream?

Big Z

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the LA Tech game this weekend and I wanted to know if anybody knew some good websites to stream the game for free? I have Direct TV and it just sucks that both parties couldn’t come up with an agreement. Also, I saw that the channel wasn’t available on sling tv? I could be wrong? Thanks 

Edited by Big Z
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Jason Howeth said:

I guessing people that moderate don't appreciate my online free stream idea? (question about my deleted reply from earlier)

Well sites definitely get taken down or sent DMCA notices for hosting links like that, so I get it. I would say you could make the offer and then let people know via DM, but I'm not a mod.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jason Howeth said:

I guessing people that moderate don't appreciate my online free stream idea? (question about my deleted reply from earlier)

52 minutes ago, meangreenthirteen said:

Well sites definitely get taken down or sent DMCA notices for hosting links like that, so I get it. I would say you could make the offer and then let people know via DM, but I'm not a mod.

How about we all just make sure @Harry doesn't get any angry letters from lawyers, OK?

6 hours ago, ShiftyFive said:

I can't find the Bein channel listed on the Sling TV available channels section of the website (have not signed up yet).  Can someone confirm that it is actually available? Does it show up once you subscribe?  Thanks.

It's under the orange package. Make sure you select that 5 dollar extra package as well. On their website its listed under slingtv orange and then an additional 5 dollars a month extra to get bein tv. I'm sure you can cancel before 7 days no charge I think?

I signed up for slingtv at the beginning of the season and watch most of North Texas games on their, plus other CFB. I just cancel when football season is over. It's only 45 bucks a month for September through December.

679370023_Screenshot_20180927-052925_SlingTV.jpg.ab494a90db43182b22040133e367d83c.jpg

Edited by GreenTexan13

Yep.  Sling.com is the way to go for the next couple of Weeks...unless you have Dish.  Even Comcrap 86ed BeIn Sports from their Package, last Month. 

But, does anyone know if the Statue Unveiling Ceremony will be broadcasted/streamed Live come Tomorrow?  I know BeIn will have some coverage with their Pre-Game, but I want to see the Whole Enchilada...