Seth Littrell challenges fans to set record against La Tech

ADLER

16 hours ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

:hi:I'll say it first....Welcome to GMG.com TexHammer1983 with your 1'st post.  Show up at Apogee,--you will find a ticket or 2 or 3 to use.   (Read signature below). :) 

Hey PlummMeanGreen! Could you elaborate/clarify? Forgive me if I'm missing something. #GMG

On 9/26/2018 at 11:06 PM, Snowy said:

My wife is an A&M grad in grad school at UNT. She has another A&M grad friend also in grad school at UNT. That A&M grad is going to her first UNT football game this weekend with a group of her friends. This is fantastic on a couple fronts. 1) Grad students attend much less than undergrad. 2) We’re decent enough and making enough noise that an Aggie and her Aggie friends are going out of their way to attend a UNT football game

Just wanted to quote myself and say that I heard from my wife that the A&M grads had such a great time, we’re really into the game, and they are likely going to attend at least one more home game this year. 

I think a lot of the doom and gloom about how we lost in front of a record crowd we’ll be back to 21k attendance is a little over blown. 

Edited by Snowy
  • Upvote 4
  • Ray 1

After some consideration I think the only reason we did not sell-out that game was the morning - noon showers.  I am sure that kept away 500 or so fence-sitters.    It's happening folks.  This fan-base is growing at an accelerated pace. I am still in awe of that amazing atmosphere.  

• Upvote 1

I brightened up the green of this pic a bit more with some  photo shop type software.

Not saying this had any affect, but I went down to the concourse at half time & told a couple of the girls wearing yellow that during the game there were far too many fans standing on....the concourse around the perimeter of the stadium & that they should be asked to find a seat.  I think they probably told those standing around on the concourse most of the first half to go to the Wing Zone because that was probably the only place they could have gone, right?

1213668389_ApogeeinBrightercolors.jpg.ca8aba7cb69e25dd6395d3c0577c3be6.jpg

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Downvote 1

On 9/27/2018 at 9:28 AM, TexHammer1983 said:

Hey PlummMeanGreen! Could you elaborate/clarify? Forgive me if I'm missing something. #GMG

TexHammer1983, I only mean't for you to read the below signature that may not have been where you could see it, that's all. It's just my opinion of what any college sports fan forum board is about....not just GMG.co

GMG.com: A cyber sports bar filled with extremely passionate Mean Green fans who post one HSO after another.

Some comments based on fact--others from urban tales & some mere speculation. Important to never forget is when "the Green Brigade "cues up Glory to the Green......we stand, unify, (some of us) sing, but we become a Mean Green Nation & that my friends is an HSF--Hot Sports Fact !                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

2 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

Take a 1-11 team to 2 straight bowl games, a progressively better record each year, and arguably the best start in school history.

No that’s too easy for Littrell.  We have to challenge him.

Something that may take him a couple of weeks to actually complete.  Something like: Build a second deck over the student section, by himself.

4 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

Take a 1-11 team to 2 straight bowl games, a progressively better record each year, and arguably the best start in school history.

1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

No that’s too easy for Littrell.  We have to challenge him.

Something that may take him a couple of weeks to actually complete.  Something like: Build a second deck over the student section, by himself.

I think we have some fan boys...

um8.gif

If this is too inappropriate like I think it is...It's still funny, nevermind. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3