Seth Littrell challenges fans to set record against La Tech

ADLER

2 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

As of yesterday we were far from a sell out unfortunately. They did say that UNT has history of waiting to the last minute to buy their tickets so hopefully there will be a late push.

I also hope that the Students show up in droves and is loud & rowdy! 

Could be a big difference maker for the game's outcome.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, meangreenlax said:

Entire sections worth of people? I hope so

Will we see the Perfect Storm this Saturday in Mean Green Country?  The weather won't be an excuse for those looking for one.

Largest gathering of Mean Green fans most of us had ever seen in our history was our 1'st HOD Bowl game vs UNLV when there were close to 39,000 green-clad fans.  From that group of 39,000 most all bought their tickets the day of the game. 

We haven't won enough last few decades or played the kind of schools our fans show up to watch to be nothing but a day of Game buying public.  The next generation of Mean Green fans will probably see those kind of days be a thing of the past if we don't get bogged down running in place in a G5 environment next 25 years.  Our constituency "potential" has impressed & amazed Seth Littrell & he might be our PIed Piper that gets the following which takes us to the next level.

By the way 39,000 at that UNLV HOD Bowl Game?......................30,000 plus "9,000?"

What if we have that Perfect Storm and they all showed this Saturday evening?  Where do we put them? 

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TexHammer1983 said:

If anyone has any extra tickets they are looking to offload, you can count on me being there!

:hi:I'll say it first....Welcome to GMG.com TexHammer1983 with your 1'st post.  Show up at Apogee,--you will find a ticket or 2 or 3 to use.   (Read signature below). :) 

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Well, if you go on to stubhub or vivid, these are the seats that are still available for purchase. Granted the university might be holding on to more so there are less to be sold through other venues. But it is encouraging and I think a more accurate measurement on how close the staduim is to capacity. The wing always has problems selling.  

6E75D1FA-C2A5-49F3-AAEB-D9DA5E2D1896.jpeg

109D96F5-0E80-4E2C-B302-60BB3C0E7932.jpeg

• Lovely Take 1

My wife is an A&M grad in grad school at UNT. She has another A&M grad friend also in grad school at UNT. That A&M grad is going to her first UNT football game this weekend with a group of her friends. This is fantastic on a couple fronts. 1) Grad students attend much less than undergrad. 2) We’re decent enough and making enough noise that an Aggie and her Aggie friends are going out of their way to attend a UNT football game

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

I have been wearing my mean green shirts all week and sadly I have not come across anyone else in Denton in Green.   I haven't been on campus.  When I was in Target last Sunday didn't see anyone else in Green.   Denton is a sad little town that won't get behind the local team. I wish the Joe Greene statue unveiling was closer to game time.  Anyway, I will be there and will not have a voice on Sunday.  If you sit behind me I am sorry but I do stand for 3rd downs.  GMG!

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 1