La Tech Previews & Predictions

Philip Ferguson

From the article - "North Texas has looked outstanding on both sides of the ball so far this season as they rank 17th in total offense and 20th in total defense. I think Louisiana Tech will find some success on the offensive end in this one, however, I don’t think it’s going to be enough as North Texas is playing outstanding football as of late and as they are very tough at home, I think North Texas does enough to cover this spread. Take North Texas to cover."

https://sportschatplace.com/cfb-picks/2018/09/29/north-texas-vs-la-tech-9/29/18-college-football-pick-odds-and-prediction

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, oldguystudent said:

I look forward to Oklahoma legalizing sports book so I can dispose of my child's meager inheritance. 

If it were legal already, my tires would have needed to be replaced (with my gigantic winnings, of course) after peeling out going Northbound on 35 to Winstar to bet my house note on the tiny little spread VS Liberty.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

If it were legal already, my tires would have needed to be replaced (with my gigantic winnings, of course) after peeling out going Northbound on 35 to Winstar to bet my house note on the tiny little spread VS Liberty.

I've had a long standing offer to make anybody who is interested a millionaire.  

Here's how it works.  

You give me $110.  I go and place ten $10 bets at sports book and bring you my tickets.  

You then take $1,100 and make ten $100 bets in the opposite direction.  

Since my first legal sports bet in 1993, I have never won a single bet.  Not...one...single...bet. 

My plan is fail safe and will make you independently wealthy. 

• Sad 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 3