Run Game Breaks Out Against Liberty

UNTLifer

I'm very glad we have solid backs. I wasn't convinced that we would have won had we been forced to keep it in the air given the weather conditions. This proves we are viable at all ends of the offense. Hats off to D for holding LU to 7. We will see how Saturday ends up weather wise. We might have to resort to the ground once again.

Great article but to me our run game broke out against Arkansas.

Easly finished the 1st quarter with an 8.8 yard per carry average and finished with a 5.2 yard per carry average for the game.  

The blocking, the holes created by it and the will to take advantage of it all were there.  We just didn’t need it.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

Great article but to me our run game broke out against Arkansas.

Easly finished the 1st quarter with an 8.8 yard per carry average and finished with a 5.2 yard per carry average for the game.  

The blocking, the holes created by it and the will to take advantage of it all were there.  We just didn’t need it.

Rick

That's great info that I wasn't aware of, makes me a little more optimistic vs. LA Tech...