Terrible "What if?" Scenario

NT93

I'm getting way ahead of things here, but the thought occurred to me today while looking at the preseason predictions in Texas Football magazine.

How big of kick in the nuts would it be to get to the final game undefeated and have UTSA beat us?  😭😭😱

• Confused 5
  • Sad 4
  • Downvote 19

15 minutes ago, KingDL1 said:

Why not UTEP or Rice? Why 

Why go down this goofy road

What if the world blows up?

I picked UTSA simply because it's the last game of the year.  The fact that it's UTSA makes it worse though.

8 minutes ago, DeepGreen said:

NT93 should be banned from this board!

If this scenario were to play out, I would request to be banned.  Heck, I might even feel obligated to return my diploma.

• Haha 3
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

18 hours ago, NT93 said:

I'm getting way ahead of things here, but the thought occurred to me today while looking at the preseason predictions in Texas Football magazine.

How big of kick in the nuts would it be to get to the final game undefeated and have UTSA beat us?  😭😭😱

Kick in the nuts yes.  But the Mean Green is still probably playing at home for the CUSA Championship game.  And coming off a tough loss they would have a chip on their shoulders to close out the season.  Might be kick in the nuts for us but the worst case scenario for the East Division Champion coming to Denton.

Edited by Mike Jackson
  • Upvote 3

The thing that worries me the most is more of a CUSA issue. FAU wins the conference and gets rewarded with  bowl game at home against a MAC team. I don’t know what has changed on this possibility for our league if someone isn’t the G5 rep in the BCS bowl game.

If our best season ends up being us against an SBC team in a bowl game again, that should tell us all about the sad state of CUSA’s standing in the college football landscape.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, NT93 said:

I don't need this kind of negativity in my life...

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, NT93 said:

U4ubkRD.gif

Here, have a downvote.

Edited by meangreenlax
  • Haha 2