And So It Begins

Mad Hatter

1 minute ago, TheColonyEagle said:

throwing it a long way is one thing....

hitting your target is another...

The delusion is now reaching epic proportions...they're starting to get into comparing their QB with Mason Fine

There is a fairly sizable constituency that believes he's the best QB in the conference.

• Skeptical Eagle 1

My over-simplifying question:

Is LaTech at least 14 points better than last year's LaTech team?

I ask, because I think our current defense and ST makes us 14 points better - at least - than last year's team.  Offensively, yes, we have not displayed the potentcy (15+ yard plays) that we did last year, but I don't think we are worse off.  We have demonstrated remarkable TOP/ball control and distribution, plus the new mantra Dominate The Eight.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, greenminer said:

My over-simplifying question:

Is LaTech at least 14 points better than last year's LaTech team?

I ask, because I think our current defense and ST makes us 14 points better - at least - than last year's team.  Offensively, yes, we have not displayed the potentcy (15+ yard plays) that we did last year, but I don't think we are worse off.  We have demonstrated remarkable TOP/ball control and distribution, plus the new mantra Dominate The Eight.

No

La Tech may be shocked at the day/night difference in our defense. Of course, I’m sure they’ve seen all that on film.

👨‍👩‍👧👩‍👩‍👧👩‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👨‍👧‍👧👨‍👨‍👧‍👦👩‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👨‍👧‍👧👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

A Huge Difference is.....our crowd noise will sound like there are 60,000 fans in Apogee.  

A couple of crowd noise timeouts by their HFC  is possible.  This new crowd induced ingredient will be new for La Tech in a game vs the Mean Green.  LSU was a good warm up for the ‘Dawgs on that, though.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Thanks 1

Louisiana Tech 2-1 (0-0) @ North Texas 4-0 (1-0) UNT -8 7:30PM It's 2014 all over again, when UNT was heavily favored at home and lost badly to a much better Tech team. 

Another nugget from the CUSA board.

They are truly delusional. We lost SO much from that 2013 team it's not even funny. To even try to equate them is beyond any sense of reason whatsoever

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

Another nugget from the CUSA board.

They are truly delusional. We lost SO much from that 2013 team it's not even funny. To even try to equate them is beyond any sense of reason whatsoever

Josh Greer was our QB in that game...  now we have Mason Fine. No comparison.