• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
Harry

Will the La. Tech game be a sellout? (POLL)

Will the La. Tech game be a sellout?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Will the La. Tech game be a sellout?

• Yes
    • No

40 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

Wow.  Probably first time ever.  

Three hours before kick off!  Impressive. 

2 minutes ago, brownisgreen said:

Does this impact others that have blue lot passes? Can they not be used?

I would not think so.   They are probably just not taking any more cash for the blue lot.

I am starting to think the Orange lot is sold out also.   You can't buy it in advance anymore.

Where can you park if all the lots are full (red, blue and orange) ?   Anyone know ?    It looks like my purchased Orange pass never made it to me.  We will probably get there around 5:30pm.

Edited by akriesman

1 minute ago, akriesman said:

I would not think so.   They are probably just not taking any more cash for the blue lot.

I am starting to think the Orange lot is sold out also.   You can't buy it in advance anymore.

Where can you park if all the lots are full (red, blue and orange) ?   Anyone know ?    It looks like my purchased Orange pass never made it to me.  We will probably get there around 5:30pm.

Thanks! I would think this would be the case. There are some other spots on campus you can park at if all lots are full. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, akriesman said:

Yea - we just pulled into Blue and it was fine, but they were turning all cash people away. There is still a decent number of spots open, but it’s pretty full considering 2 hours before game.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I have been watching the ticket seating chart and as of now there are about 2,500-2,700 non Wingzone tickets remaining.  I think it will be a sellout.

• Ray 1

4 minutes ago, glick1980 said:

I have been watching the ticket seating chart and as of now there are about 2,500-2,700 non Wingzone tickets remaining.  I think it will be a sellout.

That's well within normal walk-up sales.

SMU game I parked in cement city and walk over without any issue. Getting out and on the road was a breeze. 

• Haha 1

Over an hour before the game and there's already more people in the Wing Zone upper level than Incarnate Word.