Will the La. Tech game be a sellout? (POLL)

Harry

Will the La. Tech game be a sellout?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Will the La. Tech game be a sellout?

• Yes
    • No

8 hours ago, kingwoodgreen said:

Embassy suites is sold out on Saturday. I waited too late obviously. But good sign for us. Guessing la tech and fans are staying there 

I finally made a reservation this morning.  All Hilton properties in Denton are booked up. Got a great rate at the Hilton Garden Inn in Lewisville, though.

• Upvote 1

NOAA

Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. South southeast wind around 5 mph.

I keep hoping this chance of rain goes away. It has left and come back a few times now. 

So....let me get this straight...Best Start in 50+ years...coming off first Home undefeated Season...Ever?!?....

One of the most entertaining offenses in recent memory to watch....in a great new facility....against a top Conference rival

that can sling the ball around themselves...loudmouth Cajun Fans to mess with...AND its Mean Joe day w/cool throwbacks....

I dont CARE about fans that let 20% chance of rain keep them away from this Saturday Night!

Crowd will be Electric with or without Sellout.....GO MEAN GREEN!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MeanNGreen89 said:

So....let me get this straight...Best Start in 50+ years...coming off first Home undefeated Season...Ever?!?....

One of the most entertaining offenses in recent memory to watch....in a great new facility....against a top Conference rival

that can sling the ball around themselves...loudmouth Cajun Fans to mess with...AND its Mean Joe day w/cool throwbacks....

I dont CARE about fans that let 20% chance of rain keep them away from this Saturday Night!

Crowd will be Electric with or without Sellout.....GO MEAN GREEN!!!!!

Like how you think man!  Welcome to the site. 

Denton Forecast by NOAA

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 84. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

Much better now stay this way! 

As of Friday Evening looking at pre-game.  sales this far: Most Parents (plus the UNT student's siblings) will buy at the Apogee ticket outlets on Game Day. 

Fans will be entering stadium up to the beginning of the  2'nd quarter.

UNT Students * .....................................12,000 (a record for UNT students)

Parents (It's Parents Weekend)...........3,000

La Tech fans......................................2,500

* We had 10,000 UNT students for the SMU game.

30,500  plus SRO !

giphy.gif.af4caf65436a4b893bad810923f3baea.gif

❇️ Weather forecast for Game Day seems to change hourly. 

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Downvote 2

5 hours ago, Dtown43 said:

Definitely a lot of buzz at my office on this game from the UNT alum we have - the Mean Joe commercial created tons of excitement on top of everything else we have going for us at the moment. Should be packed if not sell out.

Go Mean Green! 

What Mean Joe commercial? Are you referring to the uni reveal? I didn’t know that was aired in TV

• Downvote 1

• Harry unpinned this topic

I bought an Orange lot parking pass this morning to make sure that I had the parking (no more Blue lot for me until they get that mess worked out).   Received a confirmation email and a card charge but no parking pass.   It is really strange as my meangreensports account does not show the parking ticket purchase, only the actual tickets bought a while back    I wonder if they sold out of the Orange lot online also but were still taking online orders this morning ?.  Ticket office is not answering the phones. 

Hmmm.  This may be a day to park far from the stadium and walk if you are not already there.

Edited by akriesman