Want Details About the Alumni Pavilion Experience

gmg147

Hey Everyone,

I have been a member of the alumni since graduating, but have never been to the pavilion. Typically tailgate, but looking to try out the pavilion next Saturday.

I know they have a cash bar, TV's, and live music, but what is the situation with food?

Any details would be super helpful!

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Joeseph Whitaker said:

It’s usually one of the following bbq(brisket, sausage and chicken), burgers & hot dogs, baked potatoes with bbq brisket toppings.  Beers are $3 and they have limited hard liquor now.  It’s great for the price of free.

Except that it’s not free. You have to be a member of the alumni association and it’s one of the benefits that come with membership. Or you can pay a fee at the door. I’m not sure how much it is. 

• Ray 1

They are in the northwest corner to the east blue lot. They have a full service trailer with a huge smoker built in. I believe its Access bank (Corrected)  the trailer is painted all Mean green they have different menu item each week free and they are very friendly with tons of food.  We are not far from them just west on the next parking lot next to Victory Hall.

2 minutes ago, KingDL1 said:

The are in the northwest corner to the east blue lot. They have a full service trailer with a huge smoker built in. I believe its point bank the trailer is painted all Mean green they have different menu item each week free and they are very friendly with tons of food.  We are not far from them just west on the next parking lot next to Victory Hall.

Not to nit pick, but that is Access Bank.  But you are correct, they are great.  We have teamed up with them for their food, (we provide them with a access to our full bar).  lol

Edited by GreenN'walinsVet
  • Lovely Take 1

6 minutes ago, GreenN'walinsVet said:

Not to nit pick, but that is Access Bank.  But you are correct, they are great.  We have teamed up with them for their food, (we provide them with a access to our full bar).  lol

Thank you not sure why I have that in my head