***THE OFFICIAL NORTH TEXAS vs. LIBERTY GAME THREAD***

Harry

2 minutes ago, Silent Eagle said:

I think it’s better for all of us if you did. 

I have determined it is better for my eyes  if I do not to go back to that post. 

I still have an image in my head has me afraid very afraid. 

24 minutes ago, KingDL1 said:

I think we will have to beat La Tech to get in the top 25

We’ll have to be on our “A” game to beat Tech.  Fine throwing the ball like a Heisman candidate, and the running game effective, just like it was against Liberty.

Edited by DeepGreen
  • Lovely Take 1

8 hours ago, MeanGreen22 said:

Yeah.. “Texas” across their chest and 2 straight wins against ranked teams gets them in. Oregon losing just now possibly opens another spot tho. 

I normally would agree with you that Texas tends to get th benefit of the doubt, but shouldn’t a 3-1 record and two convincing Top 25 wins get you in the Top 25 no matter what it says across your chest?

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, letsgiveacheer said:

Weirdest moment tonight...during a timeout, with all the suspense and drama that could be mustered, it was announced that the gender of Jerry Fallwell's still to be born granddaughter is a girl. Fireworks and streamers followed.

Hallelujah. 

I was the guy who yelled out “it’s a lizard”

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

12 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

Shanbour in.  @Brett Vito just got a football woody. 

Your forgot to put a "roll eyes emoji" at the end of your post.  When it comes to mentioning Shanbour in any sort of positive way,  BV is like the Star Telegram and their coverage of North Texas football. 

12 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

Not as big as @SilverEagle

Yep, and so would you if you had been so spectacularly right about an obscure player........😎

Oh, and where are my props for noticing in spring practice, Mr. Easley and how he could (somewhat) replace the power running of Wilson,  whilst everyone else was going   SMITH, SMITH, SMITH......... 

What can I say.....the North Texas football dude abides.....😎😎