FAU...

NorthTexasWeLove

I'm torn. Obviously we want the team focused on the current game and to trust the process, everyone do their jobs and the wins will come and the 100 other phraes. But,,,, I can't forget the "woodshedding" we got twice last year. So I am hoping the coaches are preparing, scheming etc. on how to win the FAU game right now. I'm watching a game between 2 group of 5 teams from FL because it  impacts UNT. Not something I was doing just 2 yrs ago. Thanks coach. GMG.

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1

6 minutes ago, meanrob said:

Should've challenged that spot, the TE easily got the first down. 

Agreed. Absolute garbage. Had the 1st by a full yard. 

FAU has athletes, but their offense does not scare me like last year. Visible step back and 100% one dimensional. 

And their defense is doodoo. Mason Fine will get his well deserved revenge. But go FAU tonight!

Edited by NorthTexasWeLove
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

And just an observation...

Mckenzie Milton = Mason Fine. 

Change my mind...

Milton is a special player (for a guy with a girl's name).  Just kidding, sort of.  Seriously the guy can play and he's a big reason why they are 16th in the nation.

Singletary is a stud.  

• Downvote 1

Was hoping for FAU to stay close, not the case.  UCF is loaded again.  Very impressive.  

FAU is definitely beatable.  Their offense is not as strong as last year, QB is young and is making killer mistakes.  We need to stack the box and make him beat us. We can score on their defense as well.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Talon90 said:

Was hoping for FAU to stay close, not the case.  UCF is loaded again.  Very impressive.  

FAU is definitely beatable.  Their offense is not as strong as last year, QB is young and is making killer mistakes.  We need to stack the box and make him beat us. We can score on their defense as well.

My concern is that they will have plenty of time to figure these things out by the time we meet. 

• Thanks 1