UTSA Banner Controversy

Harry

Just now, untbowler said:

it's a f***ing Roadrunner and  Bobcat for crying out loud. I saw worse when I was in HS back in the mid 90's. No one on this site is glorifying rape, my God. 

Again, if you have a degree then I assume you're smart enough to stop trying to rationalize a shitty rape joke by saying that it's two cartoon characters. It should be pretty obvious, but here we are. This is not the hill you want to die on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, meangreenthirteen said:

Again, if you have a degree then I assume you're smart enough to stop trying to rationalize a shitty rape joke by saying that it's two cartoon characters. It should be pretty obvious, but here we are. This is not the hill you want to die on.

..... again get offended and call me whatever names makes you feel better. Don't really care. Who knows maybe I am dumb a s rock, guess those 2 UNT degrees are now crap.

Done with this thread. Thanks OP for allowing this debate.

Edited by untbowler
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, meangreenthirteen said:

Take a pill

2 minutes ago, meangreenthirteen said:

I'm fine my dude. This is a bad look and I think you know that. You're an admin. This kind of shit is what makes fanbases look bad. I love my school and it's sad that we have folks in our ranks espousing this stuff.

Judge much? 

1 minute ago, meangreenthirteen said:

I mean, it just seems like something you'd want to stay away from. You don't have to stretch and try to make it about judgement. Are you disagreeing that it's in poor taste and reflects poorly on our fanbase? Because that would be an interesting opinion to hold. 

Just your comments are way way way way over the top.