UTSA Banner Controversy

Harry

4 minutes ago, DeepGreen said:

Nice.  If college football fans go this low, I’m done with it.  Fighting over a football game?   society really has problems.

Nothing new

Christ there used to be fights in the streets of downtown Dallas the night before the Texas - OU weekend and in bars after the game. I am sure it happens elsewhere as well. 

41 minutes ago, UNT78 said:

Texas State should be in C-USA, would be a rivalry for us.

I would rather play Texas State than UTSA any day they have a history and we have been playing Texas State since 1915 if I read the stats correctly. Nice history started their football program in 1904 not a shopping center community college turned feeder school for UT .

http://www.winsipedia.com/games/texas-state

good God people getting offended by everything now days and take stuff way out of hand. Banner was classless but funny none the less. Some Twitter warriors need to get a f'n life. 

It is a stupid rivalry hate week gimmick. 

But yes nUTSAck is class less and deserves to be elsewhere

• Upvote 1
  • Ray 1
  • Downvote 3

7 minutes ago, untbowler said:

good God people getting offended by everything now days and take stuff way out of hand. Banner was classless but funny none the less. Some Twitter warriors need to get a f'n life. 

Defending this banner is a bad look and is an embarrassment to our fanbase. So you know, don't do it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, untbowler said:

You mean your eyes did not burn out on the site of such a thing. Not to mention many nights of lost sleep because you gazed on such hideous artwork and message? 

But my question was the message, was it to bend them over or share their disease? 

1 minute ago, meangreenthirteen said:

Defending this banner is a bad look and is an embarrassment to our fanbase. So you know, don't do it.

not defending a damn thing, but also not going to get offended over 2 dumb ass schools having fun with each other. This crap was par for the course not to long ago. Now everybody just wants to get offended because some idiots created a banner of two cartoon characters

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, KingDL1 said:

You mean your eyes did not burn out on the site of such a thing. Not to mention many nights of lost sleep because you gazed on such hideous artwork and message? 

But my question was the message, was it to bend them over or share their disease? 

everything was blurred so eyes survived.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, untbowler said:

not defending a damn thing, but also not going to get offended over 2 dumb ass schools having fun with each other. This crap was par for the course not to long ago. Now everybody just wants to get offended because some idiots created a banner of two cartoon characters

Surely you're smart enough to realize exactly why it's not appropriate. Stop acting like this is a harmless joke. Seriously, it's embarrassing.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

Surely you're smart enough to realize exactly why it's not appropriate. Stop acting like this is a harmless joke. Seriously, it's embarrassing.

whatever you SJW's want. 

Stupid banner, stupid schools, stupid fans. Feel better now, but still not offended.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Do we really want to be the kind of fanbase defending tasteless jokes about rape? I would think we wouldn't want to go down that road for a number of reasons. Have some class and some respect.

it's a f***ing Roadrunner and  Bobcat for crying out loud. I saw worse when I was in HS back in the mid 90's. No one on this site is glorifying rape, my God. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2