Just how dominant has UNT been in the first 3 games?

casual fan

15 hours ago, casual fan said:

Just how dominant has UNT been? 

At the end of the 3rd  quarter of the  first 3 games UNT is up 128 - 20.

I was wondering exactly how many points the 1st team had given up.  I was thinking about 21 points, but too lazy to actually figure it out.  Thanks for the info.  That's fairly dominant I don't care who you're playing.

Based on the discrepancy of the points allowed between the two posts (19 vs 20), I guess either there was touchdown scored at the end of the 3rd, but the extra point wasn't kicked until the 4th, OR we didn't have our 1st team in for an extra point.  😆😆 Any other theories? 

17 minutes ago, NT93 said:

Based on the discrepancy of the points allowed between the two posts (19 vs 20), I guess either there was touchdown scored at the end of the 3rd, but the extra point wasn't kicked until the 4th, OR we didn't have our 1st team in for an extra point.  😆😆 Any other theories? 

The extra point is an untimed down.  So for that reason, that scenario would still call for it to be in the third quarter.

But I offer no explanation for the 1 point difference.

15 minutes ago, Moobs said:

The extra point is an untimed down.  So for that reason, that scenario would still call for it to be in the third quarter.

But I offer no explanation for the 1 point difference.

I know.  I was just trying to be funny by offering up possible, yet implausible, reasons.  I assume it's just a mistake on someones part as I can't imagine a scenario where it would actually be correct.

Well... since we obviously say Arkansas score 10 points in the first half on Saturday, we know where that came from, 

then you add in the early touchdown from UIW (no extra point) and an early 3rd quarter FG by UIW, that should be 19...

not sure how you could get to 20 in any scenario...