Funny Chad Morris Story

KRAM1

Been waiting for someone else to mention this, but here goes....story related to me by a big time Arkansas fan and my host at Arkansas from Thursday through Sunday....when Chad Morris had his opening press conference after being hired, he stated “we are going to put the pedal down and get into the left lane”! Meaning, of course, that they were going to go full speed ahead in building the program AND that they would play fast.

If you went to the game, you may have seen that slogan around on t-shirts, signs, etc.

Well, after the UNT game, a spoof article came out almost immediately with the headline that read something like “Chad Morris Arrested after the North Texas Game for Impeding Traffic”!  

I just laughed my rear end off when I read that article. Maybe someone can google it and get it posted on the board. As a spoof article it reminded me of the stuff the Harvard Lampoon does (in a small way), and was a great jab at Morris and what is happening with the team so far.  Too darn funny!

Edited by KRAM1
  • Lovely Take 2
  • Ray 1
  • Downvote 3