Your Name on the Mean Joe Greene Statue?

Cerebus

All done...money sent. I was an undergrad during the Joe Greene era and had classes with him and watched every home game during my four years as an undergrad.  I had to do this!  Had to I tell you...the wife be damned!  Ha!  Those of you who actually do know us, know my wife is in this with me. So, no issues there for this guy.  Thankfully.  

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 2
  • Thanks 2

I am seriously contemplating a donation to that Joe Greene statue.  Not for my name recognition.  They can put me down as "Anonymous Donor".  I just feel like I want to be part of recognizing not only a great football player and Alum of North Texas, but from all accounts a great person too.  Joe Greene is the whole package, the whole enchilada.

• Lovely Take 2
  • Thanks 1